TIRA Remote Control
The TIRA Remote Control is a Hardware/Software combination for remotely controlling a vibration test system. The hardware interface is easily plugged into a free USB-port of the PC.
- up to 800 m distance
- full gain control by mouse or numerical value
- shows errors of shaker, amplifier and cooling unit
- monitoring of voltage/current level over time
- support for all operating systems from Windows 2000 to Windows 11
- additional monitoring- and setting options on request, e.g. temperature monitoring, blower settings, power monitoring, field settings